2 sticks butter (softened)
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup light brown sugar
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 pkg (13 oz) Snickers Brand Miniatures
1 pkg Dove Brand Milk or Dark Chocolate candy bars (if they have any. If not you can use another type of chocolate candy bar to drizzle on top) Optional.
1. Combine the butter, peanut butter, and sugars using a mixer on a medium to low speed until light and fluffy.
2. Slowly add eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Then mix in flour, salt and baking soda.
3. Cover and chill dough for 2-3 hours.
4. Unwrap all SNICKERS Brand Miniatures.
5. Remove dough from refrigerator. Divide into 1 tablespoon pieces and flatten.
6. Place a SNICKER in the center of each piece of dough.
7. Form the dough into a ball around each SNICKER.
8. Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 325 degrees for 10-12 minutes. (Baking times and temperatures may need to be adjusted if using more than 1 tablespoon of dough per cookie.)
9. Let cookies cool on baking rack or wax paper.
10. OPTIONAL: Drizzle melted Dove chocolate candy bars on top or use another type of chocolate candy bar only if you want to.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies