If you love chocolate then this recipe is for you!!! I'm serious!!
1 (1 lb.) package Oreo cookies, divided
1 (8 ounce) package Philidelphia Cream cheese, softened
2 (8 ounce) packages baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
1. Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (cookies can be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin too.)
2. Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl.
3. Add cream cheese; mix until well blended.
4. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
5. Dip balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. (any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.)
6. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
7. Refrigerate unti firm, about 1 hour
How to Dip Truffles:
Place truffle ball in melted chocolate to coat; roll if necessary. Lift truffle from chocolate using 2 forks (this will allow excess chocolate to run off) before placing on wax paper.